If one decides about the material for a kitchen countertop, then one thinks about the stone and laminate. Architects Andreas Charalambous of Forma and Ernesto Santalla make such countertop materials in the Washington D.C which are more durable and functional. When the selection was done for the countertop material, then the two men decides about the adorning scheme of the home. Some of the clients select the less ordinary countertop materials like concrete, copper, stainless steel and zinc.
Stainless steel is made up of a hard surface as it is very easy to maintain and appears as very beautiful. The deep traits of stainless steel countertops, stone benchtops melbourne and granite benchtops Melbourne are a better selection for a small kitchen which reveals both artificial and natural light and makes a little gap bigger. The colors of the rooms are also reflected by the surface of the stainless steel.
A stainless steel countertop acts as a backsplash and can be extended upwards to the wall and can be used to wrap the complete wall. This material provides a gap with stylish and clean look. Another long-lasting material for a countertop is concrete.
Concrete on preserving offers a great surface for work. Other countertop options made up of stainless steel are artificial descriptions of natural materials which displays attractive qualities which are not available in the unique material. For example, Synthetic slate has a smooth surface and contains ridges. It is also very light in weight.
Zinc is also considered as the other stainless steel countertops which has the similar characteristics like a stainless steel and has the resistance against the holes and stains. A copper countertop gives a warm shine to the person’s kitchen.
Some Stainless Steel Countertops
Custom Stainless Steel Countertops
- 16 gauge – 304 decorator finish stainless steel
- It is made from one piece design.
- It can be fitted to any kitchen countertop.
- Length – 9.5ft
- Stainless steel countertop is mounted on ¾ substrate
Embossed Patterned Stainless Steel Countertops
- It is available in modern and exclusive designs.
- Comes in large range of functional textures
- Custom fabricated and designed as kitchen tiles, appliance panels, backsplashes and countertops.
Stainless Steel Island Countertops
- Corners are well polished and finished.
- Width – 54 inch
- All the sides of the countertops have finished edges.
- Aesthetic construction and are durable.